(...) Desenfaixaram minhas mãos e pés —
O grande striptease.
Senhoras e senhores,

Eis minhas mãos
Meus joelhos.
Posso ser só pele e osso,

No entanto sou a mesma, idêntica mulher. (...)

sábado, 12 de fevereiro de 2011

Ansiedade não; PACIÊNCIA SIM ;)

Shed a tear 'cause I'm missing you
I'm still alright to smile
Girl, I think about you every day now
Was a time when I wasn't sure
But you set my mind at easy
There is no doubt you're in my heart now

Said, woman, take it slow
And it'll work itself out fine
All we need is just a little patience
Said, sugar, make it slow
And we'll come together fine
All we need is just a little patience (Patience)

I sit here on the stairs
'Cause I'd rather be alone
If I can't have you right now I'll wait, dear
Sometimes I get so tense
But I can't speed up the time
But you know, love, there's one more thing to consider (...)
( Patience - Guns'n'Roses )








Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Não se abra com seu amigo, que ele outro amigo tem. E o amigo do seu amigo, tem outro amigo também! - Mário Quintana (CUIDADO COM AS PALAVRAS)